These LG-437 Laserguard is made to follow Crimson Trace's most rugged and reliable personal defense Lasergrips standards, and by providing front-activation with a secure locking fit that's guaranteed to provide repeatable accuracy. Just grip the gun, and the laser is instinctively activated. The LG-437 is designed to fit without adding girth to the gun, and should fit a wide variety of holsters. (Laserguard only, gun not included). (Watch Laserguard Installation Video)See LG-437 Installation Guide HereSpecifications:
- Activation: Instinctive Activation; Front
- Material: Rubber Overmolded Switch, Hard Polymer Diode Housing
- User Adjustable: Yes, Both Windage and Elevation
- Warranty: 3 Years Complete
- Beam Intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser.
- Maximum output that federal law and technology allow.
- Dot Size: Approximately 0.5" diameter at 50 feet.
- Power Source: One 1/3N 3v Lithium or two 357 Silver Oxide batteries (Battery included).
- Over four hours of on-time use and a five year shelf life.Fits:
Kahr Arms CM9, CM40, CW9, CW40, P9, PM9, P40, P40, PM40, TP9 and TP40