The LG-431 Laserguard is set to be an essential tool for Ruger LCP owners as they become proficient with this tiny polymer pistol. The instinctive front-activation button means shooters grab the gun with their normal shooting grip and the laser will be instantly projected wherever the gun is aimed. This "instinctive activation" provides immediate feedback and and gives shooters confidence their shots will hit their target. (Laserguard only, gun not included). (Watch Laserguard Installation Video)
See LG-431 Installation Guide HereSpecifications:
- Activation: Instinctive Activation; Front
- Material: Rugged Polymer
- User Adjustable: Both Windage and Elevation
- Warranty: 3 Years Complete
- Design: Ultra-compact 3.3mm Diode
- Beam Intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser.
- Maximum output that federal law and technology allow.
- Dot Size: Approximately 0.5" diameter at 50 feet.
- Power Source: Either two #357 silver oxide, or a single 1/3N 3 volt lithium battery (Batteries included).Fits Model:
Ruger LCP Polymer Pistol